What's Left Behind

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Week 1.

I'm not off to a great start - I'm already behind on my goal as I found three things that should have been on the list: a tube of pesto, a Cooking Light cookbook, and a set of twelve wine glasses for parties.

Then Shannon came by for one last hug and left me one more bag of stuff. I should mention that this has been happening all week - every time I see her there are more good leftovers that get folded into my kitchen. It's not unlike a charity fundraiser, where you get a bag of random goodies for coming, except Shannon's stuff all smells or tastes really great.

So there are more additons to the list: one bottle Sancerre, one chef's knife, Reynolds Wrap, quince preserve, two cheeses, and banana jam.

That brings me up to 67 items. Wish me luck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home